Friday, October 3, 2008

Money!!!!!!!

Sharkboy wants to know

You just won $50,000! Describe how you would use the money.

My answer

I won $50,000 dollars. I will use it to buy video games. I would buy more WII controllers so all my brothers including me can play at the same time. I would also buy myself a DS and all the DS games because they don't have anymore gameboy games. I would buy a limo. I would go to lazer star with my family in my new limo. I would buy a lap top for my dad because my mom took over the other one. I would pay the electricity bill for my parents. I would take my mom to a bookstore and buy her what ever books she wants.

Sharkboy is this a good enough answer?

p.s. Where is your blog?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, lil guy! This is your mother, I love.

Sharkboy said...

Hey Dude,

That is so cool. Love you answer. It's very honest. I wish you would've said that you would buy me some cool stuff. Oh well, I still think you are a cool dude, maybe I'll tell some of my other friends to come and visit your blog.

Til later Dude!

Lava Girl said...

Hey Buddy,

My friend told me about you! He said that your pretty cool! So I came for a visit. I hope that you don't mind, especially cause I'm a girl. Don't let my name fool you I am actually pretty cooooool!

Sharkboy said...

Hey Dude,

I see that you had lava girl come over. She's pretty cool.....

Hey you need to post something fun!
Why don't you draw a picture and post it. That would be fun to see some drawings.

Til later Dude!

Christa said...

That list sounds exactly like what my son would buy.

Sharkboy said...

Hey Dude,
Where's your drawing? What about drawing a picture of a cool shark?

Areli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zach said...

I would spend it on Video Games, Wii controlers, and take my family to Dinsey World. I would buy me a car for when I turn 16--sweet.

Thanks for coming to my blog. I will check out yours all the time!

Adri said...

What you get your Aunt Ana??? What about a Hot fudge ice cream from Bob's Big Boy????