Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I wish I lived in.....

A 20 story tall building with my family. It will have a big garage. I will have my own room. And secret passages ways in every room, only I know about. There will be an ice cream room, a game room, a movie room, and a ball room. The ice cream room would have a counter and a person and will give you ice cream . The game room will be like an arcade and there will be an every game player there is and pocket games. The movie room will have a big plasma T.V. and every kids movies that were ever made. The ball room will have a whole bunch of balls and one big ball in the middle.That is what I want to live in.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

It sounds like a kid's dream-come-true, Eli! I'm sure my kids would love to visit you there!

-Sister Callister